Monday, January 13, 2014

Good Morning Day 2!!

Today Is the beginning of regular work hours. With holidays and a big winter storm I've been on a more relaxed and less productive schedule. A regular schedule will help me stay in consistent eating patterns. I want steady blood sugar levels and efficient calorie burning, etc. 

Breakfast was satisfying. More than I usually eat in the morning. Having orange spice tea for my fruit fix. I feel constantly aware of my extra body fat these days. Especially since I refuse to buy larger clothes. I have constant tightness around the waist especially, but this will help me feel results as they occur. I refuse to get comfortable in this condition! It must be a fleeting phase that I look back upon as a cautionary tale, and a catalyst to better things. 

Menu is mapped out and meals packed. Had a short exercise session in the morning before leaving for work. Planning on a gym elliptical and swim tonight.

Will follow up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment