Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 2 follow up

Today I ate delicious meals and wasn't ever hungry. It's odd how easy this is. I did a 40 minute swim workout tonight after dinner. Then came home and made cauliflower soup to have with meals this week. I did have a moment when cutting up the cauliflower where I wondered if all the cutting and chopping and prepping could count as a workout.

I had planned on making the soup tomorrow and did not feeli like making it tonight at all. But I have evening plans and the cauliflower was getting spots so I just did it. I'm glad I did. The Gazpacho I made yesterday was marvelous. I love soup. I love being prepared.

I am very committed. It feels good. I feel like no matter what, I can do this, and I actually enjoy it. It's my preferred lifestyle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment