Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 1 Follow-up

It is the end of day one and I am relaxing after a delicious dinner. I have stayed with my menu all day, and for exercise I took an hour bike ride. I prepared a batch of Gazpacho to have as an appetizer to dinner or lunch during the week. I also made a Green Goddess salad dressing using a SB recipe and had that over my salad tonight. It was very tasty.  I am going to make use of soups as a first course to dinner, giving me a good helping of vegetables while making the meal more filling and satisfying. Tomorrow or Tuesday night I will prepare a Cauliflower Soup.  I enjoy trying new recipes.

I felt good all day today. Never felt hungry.  Had plenty of energy, but now I am tired.  I thought about fruit once, but I will be having fruit again in two weeks. I bought a box of apple cinnamon chamomile tea, and had a cup while I was making dinner.  It satisfied my taste for fruit.  I plan on having fruity herb teas around to deal with missing fruit. I have been eating lots of fruit. When I get back to having fruit in my menu, I will still enjoy it, but in smaller amounts. I also plan on using more spices.  Eating healthy and lean does not have to be boring!

I feel prepared for the week ahead.

More will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment