Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day four follow up

I drafted a post earlier but I was interrupted and it disappeared. Today went well. This is a culinary adventure for me. Tonight I made a lemon dill dressing for my salmon salad. I usually don't use dressing so it's a nice change and keeps things interesting. I stayed in my boundaries today. I'm feeling a little grumpy - first full week at work, very busy. So sometimes the chopping and cutting and time it takes to prepare homemade healthy meals seems like a more than I can do but I'm always glad I did it when I get to enjoy tasty guilt free meals. 

Making sure  I get enough sleep tonight. Have a long meeting starting first thing in the morning. Ordering in lunch but to be safe I decided to bring my own. I looked at the menu and all I saw was high sodium and fat!





No comments:

Post a Comment