Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 11

Still no headaches. I started feeling one at work when I was stressed yesterday and my boss reminded me to eat my lunch. Today I was more relaxed from sleeping well last night and getting an early start. 

I have a frittata in the crock pot - sun dried tomatoes, spinach, hearts of Palm and black olives with fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Can't wait to see hoe it turns out. I continue to enjoy making meals from recipes and my own creations. I even think I'm spending a little less on groceries. I get most of my food at a family run produce store that's conveniently on my way home. 

I also find my portions are getting smaller and I'm less hungry. Who knew it was this easy! My reading today was about the purposes of eating food - to fuel my body and enjoy flavors. I am doing both, fuel being the priority. 


No comments:

Post a Comment