Friday, January 24, 2014

Days 12 & 13 - Fuel

My daily readings have been about food as fuel.  For the past 13 days food has been primarily for fuel, but I have also enjoyed the flavor and the eating experience. I prepare food I can look forward to. There is a wide variety of vegetables to be eaten, so it has not been repetitious or boring. I do find that if I like a particular meal, I will have it a few days in a row. I like the simplicity. I fuel myself regularly during the day and when I start to feel like I am running low, I have a small meal or snack. It takes less to satisfy me now. This is working well.  Work has been so busy, that the days have run together. I worked late most days this week. But I exercised lightly each morning.  I have had energy in the evening! I don't come home feeling wiped out.  I feel like doing the dishes and laundry, and feel upbeat.  I like this. Very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment