Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 10

If there was a day to go off the deep end it would be today. But I did not. It was stressful and frustrating at work. There was snow in the morning to clear before leaving and the drive in was a little tricky. I got there late. But I had my supplies and consumed my appropriate foods. I didn't think about eating or even crave or feel tempted to go on a chocolate hunt or vending machine caper.

I whipped up a sautéed of yellow squash, green pepper and chicken breast when I got home. I like a nice warm meal and a vegetable that isn't green!

I exercised in the a.m. What I thought about in the way home after the long day was a nice hot cup if tea! Things have changed!

My skirt was not as tight yesterday and my pants today are more comfortable. I hope this keeps up because I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment