Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 6 update - bagels are bullsh--!!

What is it with the corporate world obsession with bagels? This is just a quick rant. We had an all employee meeting and they rewarded us with a spread of food.  I saw it coming because the bagel boxes were in the exec break room when I went in to heat my little spinach quiche cup. I saw the spread from afar as I entered and exited the meeting. It included fruit - nice but not a part of my menu today -  and was completely absent of protien. It was nice for folks that can have bagels and such without consequence but personally I find them annoying and pointless. If I'm eating bagels, I'm in trouble. Today I'm not eating bagels so that must be a good sign. I don't even want a bagel. They irritate me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment