Sunday, January 19, 2014

8th day

Today I am into my second week of phase one. I don't get hungry or crave foods because I'm eating such good stuff! Still no headaches!! This is nice. Today's new recipe is the crock pot frittata - it's cooking now for tomorrow morning. It has artichoke hearts, sun dried tomato and a little spinach. Can't wait to try it.

I've had a nice weekend. Today the weather was so nice that I took a hour and a half hike for my exercise. Met a friend and got to catch up a little while we walked. 

I bought some frozen veggies to make things easier in the upcoming week, and made sautéed tomatoes okra, summer squash and chicken for dinner. There is such a wide variety of veggies to enjoy. 

Gotta prep for the week ahead. I'm officially weighing tomorrow but the scale is going down, and I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment