Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 40

I came down with a miserable cold last Friday as I was going away for the weekend. I had some foods I wouldn't normally eat like cough drops that contained sugar, extra fruit and some starchy stuff I rarely eat.. Exercise was minimal as I focused on getting extra rest. I have managed to get over the worst of my cold within a week and I maintained my nine pound loss. I would have liked to have lost a pound or two this week but I am glad I did not gain. So this new week I will focus on sticking with a slightly modified phase one plan to get my loss moving forward. I don't want to get stuck in maintenance or creep into a gain by getting sloppy with food. Today I put on one of my favorite pairs of jeans and they fit! It's so good to have more clothing options! I needed that little boost to keep motivated in spite of the scale slow down.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment