Monday, March 10, 2014

Update

I have been journaling offline since I don't actually feel connected to people by using this blog. I highly recommend the South Beach diet book and the 100 Days of Weight Loss book to anyone wanting to retrain themselves in eating, cooking, etc. for weight loss and good health. My habits have stabilized, eating healthy is the norm now. I'm losing weight, feeling better and clothes are getting loose or fitting better depending on size. I still have a little ways to go but have no doubt I will get there. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey cindy, I hope you check this sometimes as I am back to reading it. I find it hard to blog about my weight anymore. I suppose if I was one of the "losers" it might be easier, or not. I just bought "The Daniel Plan". It will be good I think. I had sworn off all diet books during the past year, but this was cheap so I bought it. It also goes with Lent being a 40 day program. I am just now reading it. The chapter on faith struck a few major cords with me. Mainly, if I work on the outside God will work on the inside. This seems doable to me. I will keep you posted (no pun intended) on the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy, I post every Wednesday and that's when I'm posting here. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mee again. I hope you report back as to how your 100 days are going. Interested minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just checking in. My blog will be late this week as I am going hiking tomorrow. If you don't hear from me I am dead. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I certainly hope I hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete